By paul stoller the taste of ethnographic things the senses in anthropology con 1989 09 16 paperback paul stoller on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers. Paul stoller is an anthropologist and novelist who teaches anthropology at west chester university he has conducted ethnographic research in the republic of niger in west africa and among west african immigrants in new york city. The taste of ethnographic things describes how through long term participation in the lives of the songhay of niger stoller eventually came to his senses taken together the separate chapters speak to two important and integrated issues. This item the taste of ethnographic things the senses in anthropology contemporary ethnography by paul stoller paperback 1085 only 3 left in stock order soon ships from and sold by ideas and images
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.